Other Nonathlete Membership
Dry Land Coaches and some volunteers (not Officials and not Coaches) are required to hold USA/CT Swimming membership. These volunteers include meet managers, chaperones, CSI Board members, etc. Those in these categories who are new to USA/CT Swimming should start by filling out the online membership application form and submitting the registration payment. For valid USA Swimming membership, each volunteer must submit four items:
- New and Renewing "other" non-athlete members to USA Swimming should complete the CSI online USA Swimming Non-Athlete Application and click "Submit."
- You will be automatically routed to the Connecticut Swimming credit card payment site, or provided the opportunity to describe an alternate payment method. When paying by credit card, you will receive an email confirmation of payment. When paying by credit card, you will receive an email confirmation of payment. Please keep this for your records.
- If you wish to pay by check please mail a check payable to CT Swimming to your CSI Registrar. Please note that CSI Registrars are volunteers and their street addresses are not published on this website. Please email your CSI Registrar and request their mailing address. Write on the check memo "USA Swimming registration" and the date you completed the online application.
- You will not be registered until both the application and payment are received. Please allow one business day for your application to be processed.
- For new applicants: After you have received email confirmation, initiate the USA Swimming background check and complete USA Swimming Athlete Protection Test.
- For renewing members: If your background check expires in the next few months or has expired, complete the USA Swimming background check.
- Allow up to 3-4 weeks for the background check to clear.
Volunteers with questions regarding membership and registration should contact their club's CSI Registar.