CT Swim Day at Quassy
RSVP List - This is the final list. If you are not on this list you will not be allowed in the Pavilion. NO WALK-UPS
CT Swim Day Flier
The CT Swim Day at Quassy was started in 2022 as a way to celebrate CT Swimming and its families, athletes, volunteers and coaches. It takes place at Lake Quassy Amusement Park after the CT Swim Open Water Championships. For the price or a ticket (reduced for CT registered children and adults), participants get a day at the park including the water park, food and beverages at the pavilion and parking. WALK-UPS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED THIS YEAR. 12/Unders must be accompanied by an adult.
Date: June 29, 2024
Location: Lake Quassapaug, 2123 Middlebury Road, Middlebury, CT 06762
Deadline: 11:59p - TBA
* This is a hard deadline set by the venue. I will NOT be able to accept any patrons after this deadline.
Cost: Click Sign-up button below to see prices
- 11:00a - Park opens
- 11:15a - Check-in begins at the Pavilion NOT at the front gate
- 12:00p - Drinks available
- 12:30p - Food available
- 3:30p - Food service ends
- 7:00p - Water Park closes
- 8:00p - Park closes
On-line sign-up -
- NOTE: if you do not pay, you haven't completed the sign-up for this event and you will need resubmit your sign-up form.
- Everyone has access to a list of attendees via their personal FAST dashboard. Login and the link is on the right-hand side.
- If your RSVP is listed as "pending" something went wrong (didn't pay, left something out that was required, etc) and you need to resubmit your form.