Swimming in College
Special thanks to Jeff Gray for providing the information below regarding the college recruiting process and the process to determine initial eligibility.
Initial-Eligibility Educational Resources:
- www.eligibilitycenter.org - The registration site for student-athletes wishing to compete in NCAA Division I or II athletics.
- www.2point3.org - This website was created to educate and inform concerning the new academic standards affecting student-athletes enrolling at a Division I college or university on or after August 1, 2016.
- Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete - The Guide is a highly comprehensive tool that has been designed to help prospective student-athletes understand the NCAA initial-eligibility process and to prepare prospective student-athletes for transitioning from high school to becoming an NCAA Division I or II student-athlete.
- Initial-Eligibility Brochure - A quick guide to the standards and steps that it takes to become an NCAA Division I or II student-athlete.
- Eligibility Center Quick Reference Sheet - A complete breakdown of the NCAA Divisions I and II initial-eligibility standards.
- New Academic Requirements Document - This document discusses the new academic standards for student-athletes enrolling at a Division I college or university on or after August 1, 2016.
- Initial-Eligibility Online Course - This free course is designed to educate coaches, parents, and counselors about the NCAA's initial-eligibility requirements. After completing the course, you will be more prepared to advise student-athletes about the necessary steps to become certified to compete in NCAA Divisions I and II athletics.
- 2012-13 Your Path to the Student-Athlete Experience Presentation (For Counselors) - A PowerPoint presentation for counselors to provide insight into our process.
- 2012-13 Your Path to the Student-Athlete Experience Presentation (For Students) - A PowerPoint presentation for students and parents to provide insight into our process.
- New Academic Standards PowerPoint