- CSI maintains Connecticut (CT) Records and Resident Records. CT Records are achieved by a USA Swimming athlete from any LSC at a CSI sanctioned/approved/observed meet. Resident Records are achieved by a USA Swimming Connecticut athlete swimming in a USA Swimming sanctioned/approved/observed meet held in any location.
- Individual and Relay Event Records are stored in Connecticut FAST times database. Select "Record Times." The Record Times query may be run by age, gender, stroke, club, swimmer, or relay for either LCM, SCM, or SCY events.
- CSI Proof of Times Criteria Chart
- Record Application for CT clubs, coaches, and athletes. Submitting a Record Application requires a My Account. Instructions: Swimmers/Parents and Coaches/Officials. Both type of accounts may be maintained with the same email, but the passwords must differ.
- Record Application for non-CT clubs, coaches and athletes.