- CSI Records
- Swimmer of the Year
- Athlete Travel Assistance
- Scholar Athlete: Recognition of Academic Excellence
- USA Swimming Times Search
- Annual Awards Banquet
- Criteria for CSI Swimmer of the Year
- Judy Snow Award
- Graduating Seniors
2020-2021 Connecticut Top 16 PREVIEW List review period has closed (08.31.21)
- The Connecticut Top 16 Times for 2020-2021 are compiled from all sanctioned, approved, and observed meets held between September 1, 2020 and August 31, 2021, in an individual event within the following age groups: 10/U, 11/12, 13/14, 15/16, 17/18 and Senior.
- Per the CSI Return To Competition Parameters (Approved at the September 15, 2020 Board of Directors meeting.) times achieved at Return to Competition meets are not used for CSI recognition purposes including invitations to the Annual Awards Banquet for which this Top 16 list will be used. To view CSI Top 16 Times for all meets, run the Top Times FAST query.
- Email corrections to the CSI Times Officer Ginger McCurdy by August 31, 2021.
2020-2021 USA Swimming Top 10 Preview List
- The USA Swimming National Age Group Recognition Program is an awards program for the top age group swimmers. All times submitted to USA Swimming from sanctioned, approved or observed competition are eligible for consideration. Swimmers that are 11-18 years old who are in the Top 10 in an event at the end of the season, both short course and long course are recognized.
- Athletes receiving National Top 10 recognition may place an online request for a Top 10 certificate. Requests will open October 2 and will close October 30. Certificates will be mailed to the athlete's home address.
- The 2020-2021 USA Swimming Top 10 PREVIEW List may be viewed here.
- Email corrections to the CSI Times Officer Ginger McCurdy by September 30, 2021.
The 2021 USA Swimming Scholastic All American Team has been announced. Congratulations to our CT athletes!