- CSI Records
- Swimmer of the Year
- Athlete Travel Assistance
- Scholar Athlete: Recognition of Academic Excellence
- USA Swimming Times Search
- Annual Awards Banquet
- Criteria for CSI Swimmer of the Year
- Judy Snow Award
- Graduating Seniors
- 10.05.20 Update: The CSI Top 16 selection criteria for 2019-2020 will remain unchanged.
- 10.02.20 Update: The CSI Top 16 selection criteria is under review. A decision is expected the week of October 4.
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Connecticut Top 16 times for 2019-2020 are compiled from all sanctioned, approved, and observed meets held between September 1, 2019 and March 11, 2020, in an individual event within the following age groups: 10/U, 11/12, 13/14, 15/16, 17/18 and Senior.
- Athletes receiving final CSI Top 16 recognition may place an online order for a Top 16 plaque. Online orders will open TBD and will close October 30. Plaques and a Top 16 patch will be shipped individually to the athlete's home address.
- The 2019-2020 Connecticut Top 16 PREVIEW List closed on September 29, 2020
- The USA Swimming National Age Group Recognition Program is an awards program for the top age group swimmers. All times submitted to USA Swimming from sanctioned, approved or observed competition are eligible for consideration. Swimmers that are 11-18 years old who are in the Top 10 in an event at the end of the season, both short course and long course are awarded certificates.
- Athletes receiving National Top 10 recognition may place an online request for a Top 10 certificate. Requests will open October 2 and will close October 30. Certificates will be mailed to the athlete's home address.
- The 2019-2020 USA Swimming Top 10 PREVIEW List closed on September 29, 2020.
The 2020 USA Swimming Scholastic All American Team has been announced. Congratulations to our CT athletes!