Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
Protecting your privacy is of the utmost important to us at Connecticut Swimming Online Store. This policy explains how we collect, use and disclose the personal information you may provide while using this website. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information through the website. Any personal information you provide will be treated with care, and subject to this policy, will not be used or disclosed in ways to which you have not consented.
- By using the website, you signify your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
- Non-Identifiable Information: Like many other websites, the website automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding website users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the website, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the website, the operating system you are using, the sections of the website you visit, the website pages read and images viewed and the content you download from the website. This non-identifiable information is used for website and system administration purposes and to improve the website. We also may use non-identifiable information to initiate interactive, real-time discussions with users. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
- Tracking Information: We do not track any personal or non-personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SPECIFICALLY PROVIDE
- Your Personal Information: During your website use, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number or credit card information. This information is used to make communicating with you easier and to help you apply for access to certain special features of the website or carryout transactions. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information; unfortunately, without providing the requested information, certain site features will not be accessible, and you will not be able to make any transactions through the site. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete it by making the change to your account information by visiting the My Account section of our website or by contacting us by telephone or email.
- Use of Your Personal Information: We may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and payments and to facilitate and enhance your use of the website.
- Children's Online Policy: We are committed to the preservation of online privacy for all of our website visitors, including children. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. We sell products intended for purchase by adults. If you make a purchase on our website, you are representing that you are an adult. If you are a child under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or legal guardian to assist you in using the website.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information: We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Disclosure to Service Providers: In order to process transactions, we must disclose some of your personal information to certain service providers, such as your credit card issuer, a third-party credit verification company, the product handler, the delivery service, and Fanatics Retail Group. Before personal information is disclosed, the service provider will agree with us to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this policy. If you do not wish us to provide your personal information to those service providers, you may not use the website for transactions.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure: We may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where we has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to our legal counsel.
- Accessing Your Personal Information: You may request access to your personal information and information about our collection, use and disclosure of that information. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, entitlement to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and the ability to have it amended as is appropriate. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your personal information.
Connecticut Swimming has a no refund policy for fees related to meets, programs, and events, or volunteer obligations. This policy is published in the meet, program, and events documentation. USA Swimming and Connecticut Swimming refund registration fees for current year only.