Meet Information and Current Schedule
Current Competitive Season
The current competitive season is 2018 Long Course.
Upcoming Competitive Season
The upcoming competitive season is the 2018-2019 Short Course season. A preliminary schedule of SC 2018-2019 meets has been posted.
IMPORTANT for 2018 Long Course Season
- February 26: Meet host deadline for submitting meet announcements and ancillary files, meet acceptance and sanction deposit.
- February 26 or later: Meet announcements and event files will be posted to the meet module on ctswim.org. All meet announcements will have a new ENTRY OPENING DATE paragraph outlining the date and time at which entries will be open.
- 8 pm, Tuesday, April 3: Entries open for April and May meets. Entries cannot be accepted or sent before this date.
- 8 pm, Tuesday, April 17: Entries open for June and July meets. Entries cannot be accepted or sent before this date.
- Clubs may NOT accept entries and/or distribute meet event files until receiving approval and notification from Program Operations.
- Furthermore, host clubs must accept entries following the procedure stated in the meet announcement.
- Host clubs may be asked to present Program Operations with date/times entries were received.
- If in violation of this directive, Program Operations reserves the right to rescind a host's sanction.
Hosting a Swim Meet
Clubs may host a CSI meet by submitting a bid declaration to Program Operations. Bid procedures will be updated for future seasons; clubs may submit bid declarations to host CSI sanctioned or approved meets.
NOTE WELL: Clubs wishing to host a CSI sanctioned meet must send a representative to the House of Delegates meetings.
CSI Policies and Procedures for swim meets.