Meet Information and Current Schedule
Current Competitive Season
The current competitive season is 2019-2020 Short Course season. The meet schedule continues to be subject to change.
Hosting a Swim Meet
Clubs may host a CSI meet by submitting a bid declaration to Program Operations.
Clubs wishing to host a meet for which they did not submit a bid during the regular bid process should fill out an Off Calendar Meet Application. This application is found on the team's FAST admin page.
Bid procedures will be updated for future seasons; clubs may submit bid declarations to host CSI sanctioned or approved meets.
NOTE WELL: Clubs wishing to host a CSI sanctioned meet must send a representative to the House of Delegates meetings.
CSI Policies and Procedures for swim meets.
Upcoming Competitive Season
The upcoming competitive season is the 2020 Long Course season. Bids for meets in this season will be solicited in early 2020.
IMPORTANT for 2020 Long Course Season
- Meet announcements and event files will be posted to the meet module on ctswim.org. All meet announcements will have a new ENTRY OPENING DATE paragraph outlining the date and time at which entries will be open.
- 8 pm, Tuesday, April 7: Entries open for April and May meets. Entries cannot be accepted or sent before this date.
- 8 pm, Tuesday, April 21: Entries open for June and July meets. Entries cannot be accepted or sent before this date.
- Clubs may NOT accept entries and/or distribute meet event files until receiving approval and notification from Program Operations.
- Furthermore, host clubs must accept entries following the procedure stated in the meet announcement.
- Host clubs may be asked to present Program Operations with date/times entries were received.
- If in violation of this directive, Program Operations reserves the right to rescind a host's sanction.