Effective January 3, 2022, FAST has been updated to include only those athletes and nonathletes who are registered for 2022. If you hold a 2021 membership and wish to renew, you must now use the new member application, found here. Any valid certifications you hold will carry forward with your registration when it occurs.
Registration for the 2022 swim year opened effective September 1, 2021 and covers the period from that date until December 31, 2022. All CT Swimming individual membership fees will remain the same as those for 2021. Club registration fees will revert to pre-Covid practice of collecting a $500 registration fee and refunding $100 for attendance at each of two annual House of Delegates meetings.
Registration Fees for the 2022 swim year (September 1, 2021 through December 31, 2022):
- Individual athlete or non-athlete: $78 ($66 to USA Swimming, $12 to CT Swimming)
- Seasonal athlete: $40 ($30 to USA Swimming, $10 to CT Swimming. Note: This membership type is subject to limitations.)
- Flex athlete: $20 ($10 to USA Swimming, $10 to CT Swimming. Note: This membership type is subject to limitations.)
- Outreach athlete: $5 ($5 to USA Swimming, none to CT Swimming)
Paper membership cards have been phased out by USA Swimming. Athletes, Coaches, Officials and other volunteers will exclusively use the online card available through Deck Pass PLUS. If you do not have access to a smart phone, please contact your team's registrar for assistance.
Connecticut Swimming is a LSC (Local Swim Committee) of USA Swimming. When you join Connecticut Swimming you also join USA Swimming. The majority of your membership fee goes to USA Swimming. Only USA Swimming member athletes, coaches, and officials may participate in Connecticut Swimming sanctioned swim meets.
For every new registration or renewal, a USA Swimming membership application must be submitted every year. Most members of Connecticut Swimming (CSI) join through their local CSI-member club. You do not have to live in CT in order to join Connecticut Swimming. Members wishing to join and not affiliate with a CSI-member club may do so as "unattached" members.
Register and learn more about Membership Types:
Find your Club's CSI Registrar
- Davide and Kathleen Mendonca: AJSC, ARAC, BSPL, BSY, BULL, CAC, CAT, CDOG, CPAC, FINS, FFLY, FVYT, and YALE
- Ginger McCurdy: GLAS, GRIT/CCSU, GRYM, GWYB, GYWD, HHAC, HMST, HNHS, IVY, LEHY, LST, MAC, MJCC, MSC, NCA, NCY, NFAF, NMBS, NMEG, NSC, NWYL, OAK, ORCA, OXO, PAC, PSDY, RAC, RAYS, RST, RYWC, SAQ, SEAL, SHKS, SHU, SJCC, SLAC, SOCO, SSAC, SYS, TAC, TP, VSYM, WAC, WEST, WFYD, WHAT, WHSC, WRAT, WRTS, WWRX, WYW, ZEUS