2022 Club Membership will open on September 1, 2021. Club registration fees will revert to pre-Covid practice of collecting a $500 registration fee and refunding $100 for attendance at each of two annual House of Delegates meetings.
NEW: Clubs with a Board of Directors or other governing body responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the club operations must list the names of those serving in this capacity. These individuals must be non-athlete members of USA Swimming by January 1, 2022. Please note, all individuals who have direct and frequent contact with, or who have authority over, athletes are required to be non-athlete members of USA Swimming. For any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
All clubs must download and complete the 2022 USA Swimming Club Application Form. This application requires signatures attesting to compliance in four areas:
- Pre-Employment screening;
- Racing Start Certification requirements;
- Connecticut State Concussion laws;
- Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy.
Club representatives with questions should contact their club's CSI Registar.
- Download the 2022 club application. Complete and sign the form. Be sure to check off and sign attesting to the four required items:
- Pre-employment check;
- Racing Start Certification;
- Compliance with state concussion law (not currently applicable to extracurricular swim clubs in Connecticut);
- Compliance with the Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy.
- Log into your Club Administration page on Connecticut FAST.
- Click on Club Membership Application Submittal.
- Upload an image of your signed application.
- You will be automatically routed to the Connecticut Swimming credit card payment site, or provided the opportunity to describe an alternate payment method.
- Clubs will be registered when both the application and payment are received. Please allow one business day for processing. Your CSI Registrar will confirm with you.
Starting a New USA Swimming Club
For information about starting a new club please visit USA Swimming's Starting A Club page. This page contains documents and forms you will need to begin the process. The CSI contact is Ginger McCurdy, CSI Registrar.