2021 Club Membership: The annual club membership fee will be determined in October, 2020. Club registration for 2021 will open on November 1, 2020.
2020 Club Membership: The CSI club annual membership fee is $500 (USA Swimming $70; CT Swimming $430) with the purpose of achieving 100% club attendance at CSI House of Delegates meetings. Clubs attending CSI's House of Delegates meeting will receive a $100 refund per meeting. In the case of a single annual meeting, clubs will receive a $200 refund. College clubs are exempt. College club membership fee remains at $300 with no refunds.
- NEW and IMPORTANT: Effective September 1, 2016, all non-college clubs are required to attend House of Delegates meetings. Failure to attend results in financial penalty.
- The fall meeting of the House of Delegates will be held Tuesday, September 24, 2019. This meeting is required for ALL non-college clubs. Clubs attending this meeting will receive a $100 refund from their $500 2020 USA Swimming Club Membership membership fee. This meeting is required for any club wishing to host a CSI sanctioned/approved meet for the 2020 Long Course season. Clubs attending the May 2020 House of Delegates (date is TBD) will receive another $100 refund.
All clubs must download and complete the 2020 USA Swimming Club Application Form. This application requires signatures attesting to Pre-Employment screening and compliance with Racing Start Certification requirements. The CSI club annual membership fee is $500 (USA Swimming $70; CT Swimming $430). Clubs attending CSI's House of Delegates meetings will receive a $100 refund per meeting. In the case of a single annual meeting, clubs will receive a $200 refund. College clubs are exempt. College club membership fee remains at $300 with no refunds.
Club representatives with questions should contact their club's CSI Registar.
- Download the club application. Complete and sign the form. Be sure to check off and sign attesting to the four required items:
- Pre-employment check;
- Racing Start Certification;
- Compliance with state concussion law (not currently applicable to extracurricular swim clubs in Connecticut);
- Compliance with the Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy.
- Log into your Club Administration page on Connecticut FAST.
- Click on Club Membership Application Submittal.
- Upload an image of your signed application.
- You will be automatically routed to the Connecticut Swimming credit card payment site, or provided the opportunity to describe an alternate payment method.
- Clubs will be registered when both the application and payment are received. Please allow one business day for processing. Your CSI Registrar will confirm with you.
- Renewal memberships processed after November 30 will be assessed a $50 late fee.
Starting a New USA Swimming Club
For information about starting a new club please visit USA Swimming's Starting A Club page. This page contains documents and forms you will need to begin the process. The CSI contact is Ginger McCurdy, CSI Registrar.