2021 Club Membership: The annual club membership fee is $300. Club registration for 2021 has opened.
- NEW and IMPORTANT: Each club must provide the name and contact information for its Safe Sport coordinator. In addition, please be sure to update your practice facility locations as necessary.
- Clubs which opt out of renewing for 2021 due to the uncertainty of Covid-19 may apply for reinstatement at any time. If such application is received prior to the end of 2021, and no substantive changes have been made to the club's organization, then renewal will be without penalty or additional requirements.
All clubs must download and complete the 2021 USA Swimming Club Application Form. This application requires signatures attesting to compliance in four areas:
- Pre-Employment screening;
- Racing Start Certification requirements;
- Connecticut State Concussion laws;
- Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy.
Club representatives with questions should contact their club's CSI Registar.
- Download the club application. Complete and sign the form. Be sure to check off and sign attesting to the four required items:
- Pre-employment check;
- Racing Start Certification;
- Compliance with state concussion law (not currently applicable to extracurricular swim clubs in Connecticut);
- Compliance with the Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy.
- Log into your Club Administration page on Connecticut FAST.
- Click on Club Membership Application Submittal.
- Upload an image of your signed application.
- You will be automatically routed to the Connecticut Swimming credit card payment site, or provided the opportunity to describe an alternate payment method.
- Clubs will be registered when both the application and payment are received. Please allow one business day for processing. Your CSI Registrar will confirm with you.
Starting a New USA Swimming Club
For information about starting a new club please visit USA Swimming's Starting A Club page. This page contains documents and forms you will need to begin the process. The CSI contact is Ginger McCurdy, CSI Registrar.