2018 Club Membership: As was the case with the 2017 registration year, the CSI club annual membership fee will be $500 (USA Swimming $70; CT Swimming $430) with the purpose of achieving 100% club attendance at CSI House of Delegates meetings. Clubs attending CSI's House of Delegates meeting will receive a $100 refund per meeting. In the case of a single annual meeting, clubs will receive a $200 refund. College clubs are exempt. College club membership fee remains at $300 with no refunds.
- NEW and IMPORTANT: Effective September 1, 2016, all non-college clubs are required to attend House of Delegates meetings. Failure to attend results in financial penalty.
- The fall meeting of the House of Delegates will be held Saturday, September 23, 2017 at the Graduate Club, 155 Elm St, New Haven. This will be an afternoon meeting. Time is TBD. This meeting is required for ALL non-college clubs. Clubs attending this meeting will receive a $100 refund from their $500 2018 USA Swimming Club Membership membership fee. This meeting is required for any club wishing to host a CSI sanctioned/approved meet for the 2018 Long Course season. Clubs attending the May 2018 House of Delegates (date is TBD) will receive another $100 refund.
All clubs must download and complete the 2018 USA Swimming Club Application Form. This application requires signatures attesting to Pre-Employment screening and compliance with Racing Start Certification requirements. The CSI club annual membership fee is $500 (USA Swimming $70; CT Swimming $430). Clubs attending CSI's House of Delegates meetings will receive a $100 refund per meeting. In the case of a single annual meeting, clubs will receive a $200 refund. College clubs are exempt. College club membership fee remains at $300 with no refunds.
Club representatives with questions should contact their club's CSI Registar.
- Download the club application. Complete and sign the form. Be sure to check off the Pre-employment check and Racing Certification requirements.
- Log into your Club Administration page on Connecticut FAST.
- Click on Club Membership Application Submittal.
- Upload an image of your signed application.
- You will be automatically routed to the Connecticut Swimming credit card payment site, or provided the opportunity to describe an alternate payment method.
- Clubs will be registered when both the application and payment are received. Please allow one business day for processing. Your CSI Registrar will confirm with you.
- Renewal memberships processed after November 30 will be assessed a $50 late fee.
Starting a New USA Swimming Club
For information about starting a new club please visit USA Swimming's Starting A Club page. This page contains documents and forms you will need to begin the process. The CSI contact is Ginger McCurdy, CSI Registrar.