Covid Era restrictions:
- All Connecticut Swimming competition must conform to local, state, and federal public health guidelines. Please note the amendments to Articles 202.4 and 202.6, as well as reference documents on our COVID-19 page.
- The CT Department of Public Health has published updated guidelines (March 2021) for Youth and Amateur Sports.
- Off Calendar meets may be bid through the application found on the team administrative page in FAST. Off-Calendar Meets are defined as any meet not bid and awarded during the regular season bid process. These meets are subject to certain restrictions - see Meet Limitations.
- Sanction Fee deposit is $300 per meet. There are no exceptions to the deadlines. Exemptions: Sanctioned Distance Meets as defined by CSI; sanctioned 9/U Meets; and sanctioned 8/U meets. In the case of sanctioned 10/U meets, no sanction deposit is required when the meet contains 8/U events and 1-6 place finish awards are provided. Intrasquad meets are subject to a non-refundable sanction fee.
- Surcharge Policy
- Submit a Short Course (Sept-March) Season Bid
- Submit a Long Course (April-Aug) Season Bid
- Oversubscription and Cut Protocol
- Membership Verification Requirement
- Verification of Swimmers Ages Requirement
- After-Meet Responsibilities
- Meet Manager's Guide
- Meet Host Requirement to Attend CSI House of Delegates
- Zone Sanction Appeal Process
Safe Sport at Meets: An informational resource guide intended to assist meet administrators in creating a healthy and positive environment free from abuse for athletes.
Types of Meets
- Approved, Sanctioned, and Observed Meets
- Off-Calendar Meet Application (requires Club login to FAST Admin page.)
- Approved Meet Policy and Approved Meet Application for Regular Calendar
- Approved Meet and Off-Calendar Meet Limitations
- Distance Meet Events
Meet Documents and Forms
- Insurance Certificates On-Line
- Report of Occurrence Form (Report Accidents)
USA Swimming MAAPP Educational Documents, Sample Forms for Clubs, Officials, Meet Hosts, Etc.
Visit USA Swimming's MAAPP page for related documents.
- On-line Meet Evaluation Form for Coaches/Officials and Parents/Athletes
- Official Assignment
- Official Assignment- Huffman Version
- Pool Layout
- Event No Show
- Relay Take-Off Sheets and Relay Take-Off Sheets up to 10 lanes
- Lap Count Sheets Universal 2-up and 3-up
- DQ Slip
Policy and Procedures for Competition
- Membership Verification
- Spectator and Venue
- The Conduct and Officiating of Competition
- 2022 USA Swimming Rulebook
- Rules of Conduct
- Distance Events and Meets
- Procedures for Over-Subscribed Meets
- Warm-Up Procedures
- Warm-Up Guidelines for Meet Safety Marshals
- Scratch (No-Show) Procedure
- Meet Interruption and Cancellation Policy
- Meet Cancellation Policy for LC Age Group Championship
- Prize Policy