Meet Sanction Application Process
- Off Calendar meets may be bid through the application found on the team administrative page in FAST. Off-Calendar Meets are defined as any meet not bid and awarded during the regular season bid process. These meets are subject to certain restrictions - see Meet Limitations.
- Sanction Fee deposit is $300 per meet. There are no exceptions to the deadlines. Exemptions: Sanctioned Distance Meets as defined by CSI; sanctioned 9/U Meets; and sanctioned 8/U meets. In the case of sanctioned 10/U meets, no sanction deposit is required when the meet contains 8/U events and 1-6 place finish awards are provided. Intrasquad meets are subject to a non-refundable sanction fee.
- Surcharge Policy
- Submit a Short Course (Sept-March) Season Bid
- Submit a Long Course (April-Aug) Season Bid
- Submit a Regional Long Course Bid
- Submit a Regional Short Course Bid