CSI Coach Representatives
Thank you Bill for your years of service to the CSI Board and CSI Coaches.
- Senior Coach Representative: Rob Riccobon - WHAT
- Junior Coach Representative: Sarah Basile - RYWC
Senior Coach Representative
Procedures for Electing Coach Representatives
Nominations will be submitted by coaches to the current Coach Representatives. Elections procedures will be determined by the Coach Representatives and will be announced on this website. The current Coach Representatives will oversee counting the ballots and announcing the winner.
Coach Representative Responsibilities and Duties:
The responsibilities include: voting member of the CSI House of Delegates, the Board of Directors, the Executive Committee, the Program Development Committee and the Meet Sponsorship Committee. The representative senior in term shall be a delegate of CSI to the annual USA Swimming National Convention.
When elected the Junior Coach Representative agrees to serve a 2-year term; first year as Junior Representative and second year as Senior Representative. The term of office begins the day after the annual meeting of the House of Delegates held each May.
- Responsible for collecting the CSI's coaches concerns and opinions and advising the appropriate division and committee chairman and the CSI Board of Directors.
- Responsible for conducting the election of a Coach Representative each year at the CSI SC Senior and Age Group Championships.
- Responsible for conducting the election of Senior and Age Group Coach of the Year during Long Course Championships.
- Responsible for conducting an annual CSI Coaches Clinic in cooperation with the CSI Board of Directors and Senior Committee.