CSI Coach Representatives
- Senior Coach Representative: vacant
- Junior Coach Representative: Kristen Finnegan, WRAT
Junior Coach Representative 2020 Election
Congratulations to Ronnie Vaughan (MAC)! Ronnie was elected to the Junior Coach Representative position and will begin his term the day following the House of Delegates meeting.
Nominations have closed. Nominees for Junior Coach Representative are listed below. Biographies. After nominations have closed the online election will be held April 17 through May 1.
- Dave Fine, GYWD
- Ronald Vaughan, MAC
Nominations for Junior Coach Representative will open Monday, February 24, 2020, and close on Monday, March 16, 2020.
The ballot will be available on April 17.
Coach Representative Responsibilities and Duties
The responsibilities include: voting member of the CSI House of Delegates, the Board of Directors, the Executive Committee, the Program Development Committee and the Meet Sponsorship Committee. The representative senior in term shall be a delegate of CSI to the annual USA Swimming National Convention.
When elected the Junior Coach Representative agrees to serve a 2-year term; first year as Junior Representative and second year as Senior Representative. The term of office begins the day after the annual meeting of the House of Delegates held each May.
- Responsible for collecting the CSI's coaches concerns and opinions and advising the appropriate division and committee chairman and the CSI Board of Directors.
- Responsible for conducting the election of a Coach Representative each year at the CSI SC Senior and Age Group Championships.
- Responsible for conducting the election of Senior and Age Group Coach of the Year during Long Course Championships.
- Responsible for conducting an annual CSI Coaches Clinic in cooperation with the CSI Board of Directors and Senior Committee.
Procedures for Electing Coach Representatives
Nominations will be submitted by coaches to the current Coach Representatives. Elections procedures will be determined by the Coach Representatives and will be announced on this website. The current Coach Representatives will oversee counting the ballots and announcing the winner.