House of Delegates
The CSI House of Delegates consists of the Board Members, CSI Club Member Representatives, and the At-Large House Members. The duties, etc. of the House of Delegates are outlined in the Bylaws Article 4 and the HOD Attendance Policy. The May meeting is traditionally the annual meeting of Connecticut Swimming.
The next House of Delegates meeting is scheduled for 8:00p, Tuesday May 9, 2023, location is TBA
2022 Fall House of Delegates Meeting
Handouts and Zoom Information
All handouts and Zoom information will also be linked on the "2022 Fall HOD Handout and Zoom Info" which can be found in FAST by logging into your MY FAST or your Team's FAST Admin where you process entries.
- Club Delegates preliminary list. Each club must register 1 voting delegate and optional alternate delegates up to a maximum of 2 alternates. Only 1 vote may be cast per club.
- This is a Google Doc so please make the necessary changes to your Team's delegates.
- Draft Agenda
- Minutes from May 2022 meeting
- Zoom information
- You will need to log in to your personal MY FAST or Team account to access.
- Draft HOD Attendance Policy Handout
- CSI Financials through September, 2022. To request a copy, please email email@example.com