House of Delegates
The CSI House of Delegates consists of the Board Members, CSI Club Member Representatives, and the At-Large House Members. The duties, etc. of the House of Delegates are outlined in the Bylaws Article 4 and the HOD Attendance Policy. The May meeting is traditionally the annual meeting of Connecticut Swimming.
The next House of Delegates meeting is scheduled for October 24th, 8:00p via Zoom.
2023 Fall House of Delegates Meeting
Handouts and Zoom Information
All handouts and Zoom information will also be linked on the "2023 Fall HOD Handout and Zoom Info" which can be found in FAST by logging into your MY FAST or your Team's FAST Admin where you process entries.
- Club Delegates preliminary list. Each club must register 1 voting delegate and optional alternate delegates up to a maximum of 2 alternates. Only 1 vote may be cast per club.
- This is a Google Sheet so please make the necessary changes to your Team's delegates. Just click, edit and shutdown the page. No save button to click.
- Each Team is given three slots for their delegates. No need to add rows unless your Team is not listed.
- You may need to download Google Sheets if you are using a smartphone.
- Draft Agenda
- Draft Minutes May 2023
- Zoom information
- You will need to log in to your personal or Team MY FAST or Team account to access.
- HOD Attendance Policy
- CSI Financials through September, 2023. To request a copy, please email email@example.com
Next Slate of Nominees for election will be in 2024.
If there is a nomination from the floor and a vote needs to take place, this will be done via FAST. Club Delegates, Board of Directors and At-Large Athlete Delegates will use the links below to vote. Voting will open that evening if and only a nomination comes from the floor.
If voting is required - ballot. Please note this ballot will open if and when there is an addition to the above slate from the floor of the HOD meeting tonight.