Judy Snow Student Athlete Service Award
Judy Snow was lifelong Connecticut Swimming volunteer. She gave selflessly to all the members of Connecticut Swimming, never asking for anything in return. To honor her memory, the Judy Snow Student Athlete Service Award was established in 2018 to recognize an athlete in our swimming community who emulates the qualities of leadership, academics, and volunteerism.
To be eligible, all criteria listed below must be met:
- Connecticut Swimming registered athlete who has been a member of Connecticut Swimming for a minimum of five (5) years and will be in grade 9, 10, 11, or 12 on the day of the Annual Awards Banquet, November 6, 2022.
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 (2021-2022 school year unofficial transcript must accompany the application).
- Completion of pages 2-3 of the Judy Snow Student Athlete Service Award Application
- If you have an academic resume completed through school you may submit it in addition to the application.
- Two (2) letters of recommendations highlighting your leadership qualities and participation in volunteer activities in and around your community. One of the recommendations should be from a swim club/team coach.
- Meet the September 9, 2022 deadline.
All applications will be reviewed by a subcommittee of Program Development (part of Connecticut Swimming governance), and the recipient will be invited to the Connecticut Swimming Annual Awards Banquet on November 6, 2022 to receive his/her award.
Please contact Kaeley Steinnagel with any questions regarding the application process.
2020 Awardee: Mitchell Wollen
2019 Awardee: Erin Reilly
2018 Awardee: Katelin Isakoff