The Annual Awards will be held Sunday, November 5, 2023, at the Aqua Turf in person!!
Hello Connecticut Swimmers, Families, Coaches & Volunteers!
Please join us Sunday November 5th at 1:00pm (check-in/registration begins at Noon) for the 2022-23 Annual Awards Celebration! We are thrilled to have a very special guest joining us, Cullen Jones!! You will also hear from some of Connecticut Swimming's annual award winners.
See you on the 5th!
---The Banquet Committee
- October 2, 2023 at 11:59 Pacific time - Jacket Link
- Please note swimmers who are invited to the banquet may order this jacket. We ask that all swimmers and parents adhere to this stipulation.
- FYI, there is a shipping cost that is added at checkout.
- October 3, 2023 at 11:59p - Deadline to attend banquet and receive awards.
- October 11, 2023 at 11:59p - Deadline JUST to attend the banquet - NO AWARDS.
- Banquet cost is $45 per person regardless when you register.
- Swimmer/ Parent Registration form - please note if you have more than 1 invited swimmer attending, you need to fill out a second form for the 2nd swimmer. We need to know for award purposes as only swimmers attending the banquet get awards.
- Coaches Registration form
- BOD Registration form
Recognition - 2023
- 2023 Preliminary Top 16 list by Team - updated 9.8.23 - 5:00p
- 2023 Preliminary Top 16 list by age and event - updated 9.8.23 - 5:00p
- 2023 Connecticut Scholar Athletes w/ 3 year winners marked
- 2023 Banquet Invite List (includes top 16s and scholar-athletes)
- 2022 Seating List 1 and Seating List 2 - coming later
- 2022 Slide Show - coming later
- 2022 Booklet - coming later
Guest Speakers: We are thrilled to announce an amazing guest speaker: Cullen Jones!!!
Selection Criteria: Recognition is extended to Scholar-Athletes and athletes achieving Connecticut Top 16 times. The CSI Top 16 times are compiled from sanctioned, approved, and observed meets held during the 2022-2023 short course season, September 1, 2022 through August 31, 2023, in an individual event within the following age groups: 10/U, 11/12, 13/14, 15/16, 17/18 and Senior.
- To view CSI Top 16 Times for all meets run the Top Times FAST query.
- Recognition is not based upon championship meet place finish.
Award Plaques: Will be awarded at the banquet in 2023 only to swimmers who attend the banquet. Only exception are swimmers who were graduating Seniors.
Scholar Athlete Certificates: Will be awarded at the banquet in 2023.
HS Seniors who have graduated this past year: Any Senior who cannot attend the banquet due to college obligations or simply residing out-of-state, can order a plaque. NOTE this is ONLY for kids who are attending college. Please fill out the form and pay. Plaques will be mailed out after the banquet. Graduated Senior Form