The Annual Awards will be held Sunday, November 7, 2021, at 2 PM, via Zoom.
- The Zoom link (webinar) will be emailed to all 2020-2021 member clubs, coaches, officials, and other volunteers. Everyone is invited...there will be surprises you won't want to miss!
- Monday, October 18, 2021: Orders open for Top 16 award plaque, Scholar Athlete award plaque, Top 16 patches, and Connecticut Swimming award jackets.
- Friday, October 29, 2021: Deadline to place ALL recognition orders.
Invitations: Congratulations! You are eligible for recognition of your outstanding performance during the 2020-2021 season.
- Invitation List by Club
- Top 16 Connecticut Athletes in each individual event for each age group
- Connecticut Scholar Athletes
Selection Criteria: Recognition is extended to Scholar-Athletes and athletes achieving Connecticut Top 16 times. The CSI Top 16 times are compiled from sanctioned, approved, and observed meets (excluding Return To Competition meets) held during the 2020-2021 short course season, September 1, 2020 through August 31, 2021, in an individual event within the following age groups: 10/U, 11/12, 13/14, 15/16, 17/18 and Senior.
- Per the CSI Return To Competition Parameters (Approved at the September 15, 2020 Board of Directors meeting.) times achieved at Return to Competition meets are not used for CSI recognition purposes including the 2021 Annual Awards. To view CSI Top 16 Times for all meets, including Return To Competition, run the Top Times FAST query.
- Recognition is not based upon championship meet place finish.
Award Plaques: Award plaques may be ordered for Top 16 and Scholar Athlete for $6. Plaques will be individually shipped and will include a Top 16 patch if you request one. The order form is posted to Swimmer/Parent FAST My Accounts. Place an order. Please allow 4 or more weeks for delivery. Instructions for creating a FAST My Account are here. Deadline: Friday, October 29, 2021.
Scholar Athlete Certificates: Scholar Athletes certificates will be mailed to all awardees. Orders are not necessary for the certificate. For a plaque, see above.
Award Jackets: Recognized athletes have the opportunity to purchase a Boathouse custom made Connecticut Swimming award jacket. This Boathouse jacket is available only to those swimmers invited to the 2021-2022 Annual Awards. Orders are placed directly with Boathouse. The cost per jacket is $113.50 excluding shipping. Place an order Please allow 8 weeks for delivery. Questions regarding jacket orders should to go Craig Brock, Boathouse Sales Manager. Deadline: Friday, October 29, 2021.
Photo/Video: Parents, athletes, and coaches are invited/encouraged to submit photos and video to the Athlete Representatives (email@example.com) for the 2021 Annual Awards. This is a great opportunity for athletes to be recognized among their peers.
Annual Awards Chairs