The Annual Awards will be held Sunday, November 7, 2021, at 2 PM, via Zoom.
Hello Connecticut Swimmers, Families, Coaches & Volunteers!
Please join us this Sunday at 2:00pm for the 2020-21 Annual Awards Celebration! We are thrilled to have very special guests joining us, including Rowdy Gaines, Dan Hicks, Olympic Bronze Medalist Kieran Smith and Olympian Zach Harting. You will also hear from some of Connecticut Swimming's annual award winners. Here is the LINK. See you Sunday! ---The Banquet Committee
Orders for Award Jackets have reopened. The deadline is November 8.
- Monday, October 18, 2021: Orders open for Top 16 award plaque, Scholar Athlete award plaque, Top 16 patches, and Connecticut Swimming award jackets.
- Friday, October 29, 2021: Deadline to place ALL recognition orders.
Guest Speakers: We are thrilled to announce two amazing guest speakers: Connecticut's own 2020 Olympic bronze medalist Kieran Smith and 2020 Olympian Zach Harting will be joining us and sharing inspirational words for all swimmers, coaches and families.
- Kieran Smith, 2020 Tokyo Olympian and Bronze Medalist in the 400M Freestyle.
- Zach Harting, 2020 Tokyo Olympian in the 200M Butterfly and Pan Pacific Championships medalist.
Recognition: Congratulations! You are eligible for recognition of your outstanding performance during the 2020-2021 season.
- Invitation List by Club
- Top 16 Connecticut Athletes in each individual event for each age group
- Connecticut Scholar Athletes
Selection Criteria: Recognition is extended to Scholar-Athletes and athletes achieving Connecticut Top 16 times. The CSI Top 16 times are compiled from sanctioned, approved, and observed meets (excluding Return To Competition meets) held during the 2020-2021 short course season, September 1, 2020 through August 31, 2021, in an individual event within the following age groups: 10/U, 11/12, 13/14, 15/16, 17/18 and Senior.
- Per the CSI Return To Competition Parameters (Approved at the September 15, 2020 Board of Directors meeting.) times achieved at Return to Competition meets are not used for CSI recognition purposes including the 2021 Annual Awards. To view CSI Top 16 Times for all meets, including Return To Competition, run the Top Times FAST query.
- Recognition is not based upon championship meet place finish.
Award Plaques: Award plaques may be ordered for Top 16 and Scholar Athlete for $6. Plaques will be individually shipped and will include a Top 16 patch if you request one. The order form is posted to Swimmer/Parent FAST My Accounts. Place an order. Please allow 4 or more weeks for delivery. Instructions for creating a FAST My Account are here. Deadline: Friday, October 29, 2021. Orders for plaques has closed.
Scholar Athlete Certificates: Scholar Athletes certificates will be mailed to all awardees. Orders are not necessary for the certificate. For a plaque, see above.
Photo/Video: Parents, athletes, and coaches are invited/encouraged to submit photos and video to the Athlete Representatives (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the 2021 Annual Awards. This is a great opportunity for athletes to be recognized among their peers.
Annual Awards Chairs