The Annual Awards will be held Sunday, November 6, 2022, at the Aqua Turf in person!!
Hello Connecticut Swimmers, Families, Coaches & Volunteers!
Please join us Sunday November 6th at 1:00pm (check-in/registration begins at Noon) for the 2021-22 Annual Awards Celebration! We are thrilled to have a very special guest joining us, Elizabeth Beisel. You will also hear from some of Connecticut Swimming's annual award winners.
See you on the 6th!
---The Banquet Committee
- October 2, 2022 at 11:59 Pacific time - Boathouse has closed the store.
- Please note swimmers who are invited to the banquet may order this jacket. We ask that all swimmers and parents adhere to this stipulation.
- FYI, there is a shipping cost that is added at checkout.
- October 3, 2022 - Deadline to attend banquet and receive awards.
- October 11, 2022 - Deadline to JUST attend banquet - NO AWARDS.
- Swimmer/ Parent Registration form - please note if you have more than 1 invited swimmer attending, you need to fill out a second form for the 2nd swimmer. We need to know for award purposes as only swimmers attending the banquet get awards.
- Coach and BOD Registration form
- Plaque Order form for recent graduates who are unable to attend the banquet because they no longer live at home. If you are a recent graduate who has already bought a ticket to the banquet just to receive a plaque, email Henk in the Central Office.
- 2022 Top 16 list by age and event
- 2022 Team Banquet Invitation List (includes top 16s and scholar-athletes)
- 2022 Connecticut Scholar Athletes- updated with 3 year award winners
Guest Speakers: We are thrilled to announce an amazing guest speaker: Elizabeth Beisel!!!
Selection Criteria: Recognition is extended to Scholar-Athletes and athletes achieving Connecticut Top 16 times. The CSI Top 16 times are compiled from sanctioned, approved, and observed meets (excluding Return To Competition meets) held during the 2021-2022 short course season, September 1, 2021 through August 31, 2022, in an individual event within the following age groups: 10/U, 11/12, 13/14, 15/16, 17/18 and Senior.
- To view CSI Top 16 Times for all meets run the Top Times FAST query.
- Recognition is not based upon championship meet place finish.
Award Plaques: Will be awarded at the banquet in 2022.
Scholar Athlete Certificates: Will be awarded at the banquet in 2022.