Scholar Athlete: Recognition of Academic Excellence
Connecticut Swimming (CSI) wishes to demonstrate its commitment to excellence in the classroom as well as the pool through its Scholar-Athlete program. CSI member athletes, who meet the eligibility criteria, are eligible for recognition by Connecticut Swimming for excellence in their academic endeavors.
2022 Scholar Athletes
Guidelines, Eligibility Criteria, and Selection Method
- Applications will be accepted June 3 through August 1, 2022. There will be no exceptions to this deadline.
- You may need the help of your Guidance Office. Familiarize yourself with their summer availability.
- There is no policy allowing for exceptions to the Eligibility Criteria due to illness, injury, travel, etc.
- For accurate and quick processing of your GPA, please submit a school profile. Example
- Applicants must apply using My Account. (Instructions) The Scholar Athlete application is available on Swimmer or Parent My Accounts.
Contact and Communications
- IMPORTANT: All communications are handled through Workflow posted to your My Account. Please add email@example.com to your address book. Workflow history will be posted to your MY ACCOUNT where you can monitor it and respond directly through My Account.
- CT Swim Central Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
USA Swimming Scholastic All-American
- The USA Swimming Scholastic All-American Program Requirements and Application are posted here.