Scholar Athlete: Recognition of Academic Excellence
- Application open until 9/8 at Noon.
Connecticut Swimming (CSI) wishes to demonstrate its commitment to excellence in the classroom as well as the pool through its Scholar-Athlete program. CSI member athletes, who meet the eligibility criteria, are eligible for recognition by Connecticut Swimming for excellence in their academic endeavors.
Guidelines, Eligibility Criteria, and Selection Method
- Applications deadline, August 31, 2023.
- 2023 Eligibility criteria
- UPDATE: Application due 8/31/23
- You may need the help of your Guidance Office. Familiarize yourself with their summer availability.
- There is no policy allowing for exceptions to the Eligibility Criteria due to illness, injury, travel, etc.
- For accurate and quick processing of your GPA, please submit a school profile. Example
- Applicants must apply using My Account. (Instructions) The Scholar Athlete application is available on Swimmer or Parent My Accounts.
Contact and Communications
- IMPORTANT: All communications are handled through Workflow posted to your My Account. Please add email@example.com to your address book. Workflow history will be posted to your MY ACCOUNT where you can monitor it and respond directly through My Account.
- CT Swim Central Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
USA Swimming Scholastic All-American
- The USA Swimming Scholastic All-American Program Requirements and Application are posted here.
- CSI 2022-2023 Scholar Athletes
- CSI 2021-2022 Scholar Athletes.
- CSI 2020-2021 Scholar Athletes
- CSI 2019-2020 Scholar Athletes
- CSI 2018-2019 Scholar Athletes
- CSI 2017-2018 Scholar Athletes
- CSI 2016-2017 Scholar Athletes
- CSI Scholar Athletes from 1999 to 2017
- CSI Graduating Seniors from 2000 to present