Scholar Athlete: Recognition of Academic Excellence
Connecticut Swimming (CSI) wishes to demonstrate its commitment to excellence in the pool as well as the classroom through its Scholar-Athlete program. CSI member athletes, who meet the eligibility criteria, are eligible for recognition by Connecticut Swimming for excellence in their academic endeavors.
Congratulations to the CSI 2018-2019 Scholar Athletes
Guidelines, Eligibility Criteria, and Selection Method
- Applications will be accepted Wednesday, May 15, 2019, through Wednesday, July 31, 2019.
- Applications must by submitted by Wednesday, July 31, 2019. There will be no exceptions to this deadline.
- You may need the help of your Guidance Office. Familiarize yourself with their summer hours.
- There is no policy allowing for exceptions to the Eligibility Criteria due to illness, injury, travel, etc.
- For accurate and quick processing of your GPA, please submit a school profile. Example
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply using My Account. (Instructions) The secure Scholar Athlete application is available on Swimmer or Parent My Accounts. Applications received via My Account will be given processing priority.
- Paper applications are discouraged.
USA Swimming Scholastic All-America
- USA Swimming Scholastic All-America Program Requirements
- Application Process open June 1- August 15, 2019