The Athlete Representatives are accepting nominations for the Junior Athlete Representative position. Visit the Athlete Representatives page to learn more and to submit a nomination. The deadline to submit a nomination is today June 15, 2020. The online election will be held June 17-19, 2020.
Scholar Athlete applications are posted to swimmer and parent My Accounts. CSI member athletes, who meet the eligibility criteria, are eligible for recognition by Connecticut Swimming. Applications must by submitted by Wednesday, July 29, 2020.
Athlete Travel Assistance is available for the 2019-2020 season. The deadline to apply for assistance is Sunday, August 30, 2020.
Online pilot for Club Leadership & Business Management School 201 course: USA Swimming is offering a third online pilot for the Club Leadership & Business Management School (CLBMS) 201 Course next Saturday, June 20th, from 11:30 am – 4 pm Eastern Tim (or 10:30 am – 2 pm, Central Time). There is no charge for the course. Registration required. Contact email@example.com for the link. Course details:
- Saturday, June 20
- 11:30 am – 4 pm, Eastern time zone / 10:30 am – 3 pm Central / 9:30 am – 2 pm Mountain / 8:30 am – 1 pm Pacific
- There is no charge for this course
- This will be conducted using Zoom which is an online meeting platform. You may be asked to download a small Zoom program to get the meeting to launch if you have never used Zoom before.
- To participate you will need to be at a computer (Mac or PC) and will need access to your computer speakers (we will be using voice over computer) and we will ask that you turn on your webcam and microphone as well to make it more interactive. We are trying to make this as interactive as possible using some of the tools in Zoom otherwise listening to someone present for 4.5 hours straight won’t be the best learning experience.
- This online pilot course will count towards the “in person” requirement for the coaches and team leaders in Level 2 of the Club Recognition Program