NEW and IMPORTANT
Listed below are the deadlines and procedures for entering 2017 LC season meets. The preliminary schedule is posted and is subject to change. Preliminary 2017 LC Meet Schedule
- Tuesday, February 7: Meet host deadline for submitting meet announcements and ancillary files, meet acceptance and sanction deposit.
- February 27 or later: Meet announcements and event files will be posted to the meet module on ctswim.org. All meet announcements will have a new ENTRY OPENING DATE paragraph outlining the date and time at which entries will open.
- 8 pm, Monday, April 3: Entries open for April and May meets. Entries cannot be accepted or sent before this date and time.
- 8 pm, Thursday, April 13: Entries open for June and July meets. Entries cannot be accepted or sent before this date and time.
- Meet hosts may NOT accept entries and/or distribute meet event files until receiving approval and notification from Program Operations.
- Furthermore, host clubs must accept entries following the procedure stated in the meet announcement.
- Host clubs may be asked to present Program Operations with date/times entries were received.
- If in violation of this directive, Program Operations reserves the right to rescind a host's sanction.