Congratulations to the five Connecticut Swimming athletes that competed in last week’s Wave I Olympic Trials in Omaha!
- James Huang, 21, representing RAC was 22nd in 200-Meter Butterfly at 2:05.20
- James Huang, 21, representing RAC was 14th in 100-Meter Butterfly at 54.10 (54.12p)
- Meghan Lynch, 17, representing GYWD was 18th in 200-Meter IM at 2:21.33
- Ali Tyler, 18, representing CDOG, was 10th in 100-Meter Backstroke at 1:02.59 (1:03.06p)
- Ali Tyler, 18, representing CDOG, was 20h in 200-Meter IM at 2:21.72
- Lauren Walsh, 17, representing RST, was 41st in 100-Meter Breaststroke at 1:12.40
- Joseph Rodriquez, 23, Unattached, was 82nd in 50-Free at 23.66
Wave 2 begins Sunday, June 13 at 10 AM and continues through June 20. The psych sheets will be available in the near future. For those and other details visit https://www.usaswimming.org/trials.
Results have been posted for the VSYM meet on June 5th.