The 2018-2019 SC Bid Procedures are posted. Bid declarations will be accepted until the June 26 deadline.
Dates and Deadlines:
- Tuesday, June 26: Regional Championship Bid Deadline
- Tuesday, June 26: Regularly Scheduled Meet Bid Deadline
- Friday, August 31: Meet Announcement deadline for 2018 meets.
- Friday, August 31: Meet Acceptance Form and Sanction Deposit deadline for all meets.
- Friday, October 5: Meet Announcement deadline for 2019 meets.
- Friday, October 5: Regional Championships meet announcement information deadline.
New This Season:
- Effective May 2018: In order to bid on a meet with an out-of-state Meet Referee, prior approval must be granted by the CSI Officials Chair.
- The Surcharge Policy is revised.
- The Sanction Policy and Fee is revised.
- Effective with Short Course 2018-2019, teams may designate a meet bid as a "short session" or "mini" meet. In return for committing to running sessions of less than three hours, the surcharge percentage due to CSI will be halved. More details can be found in the glossary.
- Meets held less than three weeks before the Regional championship Meet will have an accelerated timetable to submit results in order for times to be considered for entry into CSI championship meets. Clubs bidding on meets in this time frame will acknowledge and accept this additional responsibility.