Registration for the 2018 swim year (September 1, 2017 through December 31, 2018) will open on September 1, 2017. Fees are as follows:
Individual athlete or non-athlete: $70Family nonathlete: discontinued, no longer availableSeasonal athlete: $40Outreach athlete: $7Club: $500, of which up to $200 may be refunded based on meeting attendance
Paper membership cards are being phased out by USA Swimming. Athletes and Officials will exclusively use the online card available through Deck Pass. Coaches and other volunteers are required to use the Deck Pass system beginning with registration year 2017-2018. If you do not have access to a smart phone, please contact your team's registrar for assistance.
Forget to renew for 2018? If so, please apply here.
Registration Updates: Clubs should make note of the following:
- Background checks are taking much longer than the typical 3-5 days. Coaches should plan to renew their background checks at least a month in advance of their renewal date. Background checks for new coaches who are awaiting the 9/1/16 registration date should be started now, at the USA Swimming background check site.
- All clubs must confirm that they are complying with all Racing Start Certification requirements by checking the checkbox and signing this section on the 2017 club application form. A checkbox labeled “Racing Start Certified” has been added to club records in SWIMS. Clubs cannot be added or renewed for registration year 2017 unless this box is checked.
- Clubs registering athletes follow this procedure.
- Clubs renewing USA Swimming Club membership follow this procedure.
Connecticut Swimming is a LSC (Local Swim Committee) of USA Swimming. When you join Connecticut Swimming you also join USA Swimming. The majority of your membership fee goes to USA Swimming.Only USA Swimming member athletes, coaches, and officials may participate in Connecticut Swimming sanctioned swim meets. Most members of Connecticut Swimming (CSI) join through their local CSI-member club. You do not have to live in CT in order to join Connecticut Swimming. Members wishing to join and not affiliate with a CSI-member club may do so as "unattached" members.
For every new registration or renewal, a USA Swimming membership application must be submitted every year.Most members of Connecticut Swimming (CSI) join through their local CSI-member club. You do not have to live in CT in order to join Connecticut Swimming. Members wishing to join and not affiliate with a CSI-member club may do so as "unattached" members.
2018 membership will open on September 1, 2017 and will cover the period from that date through December 31, 2018. Membership fees are:
- Full-year athlete and non-athlete membership fee: $70 ($16 CT Swimming; $54 USA Swimming)
- Outreach full-year athlete membership fee: $7 ($2 CT Swimming; $5 USA Swimming)
- Seasonal Membership (April 4 through August 31, 2018) fee: $40 ($10 CT Swimming; $30 USA Swimming)
- Club membership fee: $500 ($430 CT Swimming; $70 USA Swimming). Commencing with 2017 USA Swimming registration year, the CSI club annual membership fee will increase to $500 (USA Swimming $70; CT Swimming $430) with the purpose of achieving 100% club attendance at CSI House of Delegates meetings. Clubs attending CSI's House of Delegates meeting will receive a $100 refund per meeting. In the case of a single annual meeting, clubs will receive a $200 refund. College clubs are exempt. College club membership fee remains at $300 with no refunds.
Register and learn more about Membership Types:
Find your club's CSI Registrar
Each club is assigned a CSI registrar:
- Rick LaFrenierre: AJSC, ARAC, CAC, CAT, CCAT, FFLY, GRYM, GWYB, GYWD, HNHS, ICSC, NFAF, NMBS, NMYB, PAC, PACK, PSDY, SA, SHKS, SLAC, SMST, SSAC, TAC, TP, VALY, VSYT, WAC, WEST, WRTS, WYW.
- Ginger McCurdy: BEAR, BDEV, BSY, BULL, CCSU, CPAC, FINS, FVYT, GLAS, HHAC, HMST, IVY, LEHY, LST, MAC, MJCC, MRDN, MSC, NCA, NCY, NMEG, NOMA, NSC, NWYL, OAK, OXO, RAC, RAYS, RYWC, S70, SAQ, SCSU, SHU, SJCC, SOCO, STAM, SYS, UCON, WFYD, WHAT, WRAT, WWRX, YALE, YCST, ZEUS.
- Nan Cooper: CDOG