2020 USA Swimming Swimposium
Sponsored by USA Swimming and Connecticut Swimming
The Swimposium scheduled for April 25 is postponed until the Fall 2020 due to COVID-19 pandemic.
April 25, 2020
The Graduate Club
Registration will open soon.
Presenters as of February 27. This list will be updated.
- Liv Massey, M.Ed, MHC, Mental Performance Coach, SportStrata
- Chris Webb, NSCA,GAIN Swimming, Gambetta Sports Training Systems, and High Performance Director Fort Collins Area Swim Team
- Kathleen Scandary, National Officials Chair, USA Swimming
- Jane Grosser, USA Swimming Parent Education Presenter
- Maya DiRado, 2016 USA Olympian
World Championship Experience
- Olympian (2016); Four-time Olympic medalist (2 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze)
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games, gold (4x200m free, 200m back); silver (400m medley); bronze (200m medley)
- Most recent: 2015 – silver (400m medley); 4th (200m medley)
- Years of participation: Long Course – 2013, 2015
- Medals: 2 (1 gold, 1 silver)
- Gold – 2013 (4x200m free)
- Silver – 2015 (400m medley)
Workshops for coaches, officials, athletes, and parents.
Stay tuned for more information.